For current FEEDS course and program offerings, please visit the Courses & Programs page.
How do I register for a FEEDS Course?
To sign-up for individual FEEDS courses, follow these steps:
- Students log into the MyFIU portal in order to register for courses.
- Go to the “Campus Solutions Self Service” area.
- Go to “Enrollment” and then “Enrollment: Add Classes.”
- Select Term and click Continue.
- Search for classes using the Subject and Course Number. Look for RH sections labeled as FEEDS.
- Select courses to add to the “Shopping Cart.”
- Next, “Proceed to Step 2 of 3” on the Add page and then click on “Finish Enrolling.”
- Students can drop courses, swap courses, or view their class schedule on the Enrollment page.
Find information on registering as a Non-Degree Seeking Student. Transient students can register for courses if FIU is your transient institution. For additional registration information, visit the Onestop Enrollment Services.